This is Course 4 in the Salesforce Sales Development Representative Professional Certificate. In order to successfully complete the course, please ensure you have taken Course 1: Groundwork for Success in Sales Development, Course 2: Foundations for Interviewing with Confidence, and 3: Conversational Selling Playbook for SDRs.
This course demonstrates how to enhance productivity by implementing tech tools that streamline your SDR workflow. You’ll be introduced to a variety of best-in-class sales software that will help you achieve the most optimal results — every time. By the end of the course, you’ll feel confident in formulating bulletproof outreach strategies in order to engage with prospective customers.
Course 4 in the Sales Development Representative (SDR) Professional Certificate will give you the necessary skills to launch a career in the non-technical side of the tech industry.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
– Examine and navigate the tech stack and stay up-to-date on the latest tech tools used in the tech sales workforce
– Understand the basic principles of customer relation management (CRM) tools and how to use them effectively as part of your workflow
– Use sales intelligence tools to find prospects and optimize your workflow
– Formulate bulletproof outreach strategies to engage with prospective customers
– Apply the power of social media and video to find and connect with prospects
To be successful in this course, you should have:
– An ability to communicate in verbal and written form in a way that is accessible and understandable by a general audience (you don’t need to be formal or refined)
– Baseline computer literacy (you must be able to use a word processor, web search, and email)
– Familiarity with social media, including LinkedIn
– Ability and willingness to learn new technology tools
– Motivation to grow personally and professionally
– Hunger for feedback and coaching
– Successfully completed the previous courses in this training
What you will learn
Tech Tool Basics for Sales Development
Explore how top-performing salespeople leverage tech tools, resourcefulness, and creative problem-solving to drive results.
Ground Your Workflow with Salesforce
Discover Salesforce, a foundational tool for sales development and tech industry professionals.
Optimize Your Workflow with Sales Intelligence Tools
Gain practical knowledge of sales intelligence, data enrichment, and call analysis tools.
Strategize, Interact, and Track with Sales Engagement Tools
Learn how to leverage engagement tools and generate bulletproof outreach strategies.