In this specialization you will learn how to:
• Find, extract, organize and describe data to support business decisions
• Identify, quantify and interpret relationships between variables
• Derive customer insights from your data
• Develop spreadsheet models to analyze data, evaluate risk and optimize business decisions
• Present and justify a course of action to management
The capstone project will give you an opportunity to apply what has been covered in the specialization to solve a marketing analytics problem.
Learners will conduct an exploratory data analysis and examine pairwise relationships among different variables for a marketing analytics problem. At the conclusion of the course, learners will develop and test a predictive model to solve marketing analytics problems.