Email Marketing is still the NO.1 online marketing channel in terms of ROI if it’s done right. We are talking about an average of 4400% ROI for businesses from all over the world. If you think about it, that is a HUGE ROI!
That only show that email marketing should still be a central piece of your marketing puzzle and that your resources and energy should go in that direction.
The problem is that many entrepreneurs don’t have the time or knowledge to manage all the email marketing activites and tools necessary in order to run successful email marketing campaigns.
The truth is that is also hard and time consuming to find the right tools that will fit your email marketing needs. You need autoresponder services, designers or design tools for your newsletters, freelancers or special services for building landing pages and also specialists to help you with your follow up sequences and autoresponders.
All of these problems have a solution if you can find the right tool that integrates everything and it’s also easy to use.
The good news is that such a tool exists and it’s called Mailerlite and you can use it for FREE if you want to!
So, what YOU will learn in this course:
- How to setup a Mailerlite account for FREE
- How to create your first email list or subscribers group
- How to use Mailerlite to create webforms and landing pages for FREE
- How to design and send powerful campaigns with Mailerlite
- How to setup an automatic email marketing sequence for your business.
and many more…
- Lifetime Access to all other updates!
- Surprise Bonuses!
- New Resources introduced in the course!
- FULL Support through the discussion area of the course!
- 30 Day Money Back GUARANTEE if you feel this course didn’t help you at all and you can’t apply anything…that is how dedicated we are to your success!
All of this in less than 2 hours (out of your busy schedule) of simple to follow lectures that YOU CAN APPLY from TODAY in YOUR BUSINESS!
Time to take action!
To Your Massive Online Success,
Who this course is for:
- Online Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Marketers, Marketing Specialists, Consultants, Bloggers, etc.