This course concentrates on the foundations of market research. You will be introduced to the essentials and nature of market research, the research process and the importance of a research proposal. Focus will be devoted to problem formulation, problem solving, research questions and research objectives. The course will be completed with a discussion of ethics on market research.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be able to:
– Discuss the fundamentals of market research
– Reflect on the research process
– Formulate research questions and research objectives
– Develop a research proposal
– Ethics in market research
This course is for market research analysts, social media strategists, marketing managers, product managers and market researchers.