This course lays the foundation of marketing analytics. You’ll learn the basic principles of marketing. You’ll learn the role analytics plays in digital marketing and how data is collected and managed for marketing. You will also learn basic privacy regulations that govern the online marketing space as well as common challenges when working with marketing data.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Describe how data and measurement inform a marketing action
• Describe the basic principles of marketing
• Identify why measurement and analytics matter in digital marketing
• Describe how data is collected and related to digital marketing
• Explain the significance of the privacy regulations that govern the online marketing space
• Describe the Meta pixel and how it is created on the Meta platform
• Describe how information is recorded on mobile devices
• Explain how an API connects data captured offline to an online platform
• Describe common platforms for online data management and evaluation
• Navigate Google Analytics and Meta Ads Manager reports
Regardless of your current marketing and analytics experience, this course will help you build a solid foundation for incorporating data into your marketing efforts.
Learners don’t need marketing or data analysis experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate.