This course can be applied to multiple Specializations or Professional Certificates programs. Completing this course will count towards your learning in any of the following programs:
• Meta Android Developer Professional Certificate
• Meta iOS Developer Professional Certificate
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Explain the basic concepts of web development with Javavscript.
• Practice using functions, objects, arrays, variables, data types, the HTML DOM, and much more.
• Practice testing code and how to write a unit test using Jest
What you will learn
The building blocks of a program
Here you’ll learn how to use objects, arrays and functions. In addition, you will learn about the most common built-in methods, and the difference between undefined, null and empty strings. And you’ll explore both error handling and defensive programming.
Testing and compatibility