What You’ll Learn
Project management is the one key discipline all professionals need on the job regardless of their specialization. This Project Management course starts from the basics and gradually builds your knowledge, preparing you for more complex topics. You will learn in detail everything about the different project phases — initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closure. This course is not technical. Instead, it teaches you practical knowledge and applicable skills that will be invaluable for your career.
- Learn how to manage an entire project on your own
- Get ready-made project management templates you can use at work regardless of your role
- Understand the project management role and the importance of delivery
- Execute project management tasks according to established best practices
- Gain project management knowledge through a comprehensive case study
- Understand why project management is an essential discipline in any organization